With today’s server save, we have made balancing adjustments for Iksupan II:
- Iks Yapunac: We have decreased the DPS by 5% and the gold gain by 7%.
- Mitmah Scout: We have decreased the DPS by 10%.
- Mitmah Seer: We have decreased the DPS by 5%.
- Occupied Sanctuary: We have increased the number of monsters and installed a new two-way teleporter to make hunting more efficient.
We hope that these changes make the hunting ground a little more attractive for you.
We also implemented the following fixes:
- Added sound effects to the Lesser Front Sweep and Lesser Ethereal Spear spells
- We resolved an issue where the cost of a Convergence Transfer, in terms of Exalted Cores, was incorrectly displayed during regular transfers.
- We fixed an issue causing some books to disappear from Dawnport after the last update.
- Damage reflection is now working properly. If a player reflects damage to a monster, it cannot be reflected again.
- The cleanse charm will not be activated anymore if the attacker is a Player Summon.
See you in Tibia,
Your Community Managers